5/26 Queens Crescent,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4075107
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
This home situated in this PREMIER LOCATION, one of the best in Mt Lawley, an amazing place to live.
Perched on an elevated block the owners have superbly renovated, including walls removed to make the ground floor a most spacious open plan living area with the FEELING OF A BIG HOME.
Relax on the balcony enjoying a sip of your choice of beverages taking in the views of Perth, and listening to the birds preparing for the night in one of the many tall standing trees surrounding.
* Private rear unit
* Front security screen
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining
* Stunning renovated kitchen with Caesar stone top island benches, great storage and pull-out draws, double fridge recess, double draw dishwasher, gas cooking and finished off perfectly with pendant lighting
* 3 Bedrooms, double story with balcony & city views
* Window shutter to bed 2
* 1.5 bathrooms to include w/c downstairs and also separate enclosed w/c upstairs plus bath and shower and equipped with ample bench and storage space to the main bathroom
* Sitting area upstairs with in-built storage - ideal to use as a study / office area
* Ducted reverse cycle air-con upstairs and 1 x split system a/c downstairs
* Quality blinds throughout
* Rear patio with established gardens on manual retic
* 2 allocated parking bay, 1 undercover, plus visitors parking to front and rear of complex
* Private courtyard plus store room at front
* Water included in the rent
* Backing to the Perth College
Small pets considered on application
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isnt currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as its available to view)
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://2apply.com.au/agency/theagencywa
APPLICATIONS will be processed prior to the viewing date
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 5/26 Queens Crescent, Mount Lawley is unfurnished and available to rent.