5/26 Monmouth Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079024
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Four Bedroom Apartment with Covered Parking!
This oversized ground floor apartment is located in a small, peaceful block of six offers a large and functional layout, combined with updated touches throughout. This property features a modern kitchen & bathroom, bright walls, and stylish roller blinds throughout.
Perfectly situated within a short drive to beaches, walk to Randwick Shops, Cafes & Restaurants, and local public transport.
This property features:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage!
- Spacious, combined lounge and dining room, flooded with natural light
- Four bedrooms, two with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Neat and tidy bathroom with modern fittings
- Nice leafy outlook from the living area and good natural light throughout
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Light and bright walls, roller blinds, and modern fixtures
- Private position at the rear of the block
- Communal washing machine
- Covered car space at rear of building
Local areas include:
- Approx. 500m to Public Transport (Direct to Sydney CBD)
- Approx. 550m to Randwick Public School
- Approx. 950m to Centennial Park
- Approx. 1.1km to Randwick Shopping Centre
*Available NOW - 12 month lease to commence with the potential to renew and stay on longer term.
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/26 Monmouth Street, Randwick, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Randwick.