5/26 Guildford Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601145
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenience and Space
* Pleasant views to the city over treetops from balcony
* Open plan living space
* Kitchen with dishwasher
* Separate bedroom with built in wardrobe
The solid brick building is neat and a traditional sixpack with a downstairs lock up garage.
Set in a quiet street between Enoggera Road and Windsor Road, this is a premium location with everything in your doorstep including shops, coffee shops and great transport options and major bus routes.
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
If you would like to book a time to inspect this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the 'Book An Inspection Time' button on this advertisement.
If no time is available please register your details.
By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/26 Guildford Street, Kelvin Grove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.