5/24-26 Short Street,
Forster, NEW SOUTH WALES 2428
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4392841
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Free Standing Villa
* 2 bedroom free standing villa
* Polished floor boards
* Internal laundry
* Close to medical centre, private hospital and the lake.
* Sorry no pets
Please register online for an inspection or contact Ebony Cavanough at Pacific Coast Property for further information on 6555 2000.
If you do not register, we cannot contact for future viewings.
You can apply online via 1form OR in our office located on the Corner of Beach and Wharf Sts Forster.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forster
Lifestyle in Forster
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Forster? 5/24-26 Short Street, Forster could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.