5/23 Westerham Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3022929
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location, low maintenance and NBN ready!
Nestled in the heart of Taringa, within convenient reach of public transport, Indooroopilly Shopping Town and UQ, this two bedroom unit is ready for you to move in to and call home. With the convenience of being located close to local amenities, this unit is a must see!
- One bedroom with single bed and mattress, desk with chair and built in robe
- One bedroom with freestanding robe, and another bed can be added
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning, table and 3 chairs
- Kitchen with upright gas oven, microwave, fridge and top loader washing machine
- Undercover single car park
- Water included
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/23 Westerham Street, Taringa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.