5/23 Scott Grove,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4081400
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS SLEEK THREE BEDROOM TOWN RESIDENCE WITH SECURE PARKING & DUCTED AC!
*** DUE TO STAGE 4 COVID RESTRICTIONS IN METRO MELBOURNE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONDUCT "IN PERSON" INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA THE REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON TO BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, OR APPLY VIA 1FORM ***
Positioned in one of the most coveted tree-lined pockets of Glen Iris, this renovated three bedroom town residence is surrounded by shops, cafes, parks, trams, Gardiner Station, and is within a prestigious school zone including Malvern Central School.
- Beautiful living and dining room with parquetry floors
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and casual dining room
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Elegant main bedroom with renovated en-suite and walk in robe as well as two double bedrooms with BIRs,
- Sleek modern bathroom with separate toilet and separate laundry.
- Large landscaped tropical garden with decking and sandstone paving perfect for entertaining
- Huge double garage leading to wine cellar and work-shop/storage
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/23 Scott Grove, Glen Iris, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Iris.