5/23 Macaulay Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 4484131
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location at a great price.
Easy access for commuters taking advantage of public transport, close to major traffic arteries including the South East Freeway and only 4 kms to the CBD.
* Efficient modern kitchen
* Separate Lounge / Dining Area
* Two bedrooms
* Master Bedroom will accommodate a queen size bed and has built-in wardrobes
* Secure entry with intercom
* Single lock up garage
* Well maintained landscaped gardens
Located in a quiet, leafy street this Apartment is well-maintained a offers value for money.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5/23 Macaulay Street, Coorparoo. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.