Nice Fully Furnished Home ($460/pw)
5/22 Keats Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th January 2021
Rent ID: 2325082
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nice Furnished Home at Great Location!
Lovely 3 bedroom apartment on a quiet street, close to train and everything. Fully Furnished!
- Walk 185m to train station, convenient public transport to the City.
- Bus stops nearby
- Few minutes drive to schools, shops, Griffith Nathan, QEII Hospital, Brisbane Markets...
- Easy access to freeway
- Spacious living area that are rare for modern units
- Air conditioner in lounge room
- Nice kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Master room with ensuite
- All rooms are well lit with built in wardrobes
- Upstairs unit with large balcony for outdoor enjoyment
- Single lock up garage
- $460 per week, 30KL/quarter of water included
- Fully furnished with nice furniture and appliances: 1 double and 2 king single beds, large fridge, lounge suits, coffee table, dining table and chairs, washing machine, study desks and chairs etc.
If you're looking for a furnished home, please contact us to book your inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Want to live in Moorooka? 5/22 Keats Street, Moorooka could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.