5/21 Wroxton Street,
Midland, WA 6056
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2019
Rent ID: 1025325
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AFFORDABLE CONTEMPORARY LIVING
On the doorstep of the picturesque Swan Valley Wine region this property won't be available for long!!!
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Stone Bench tops to Kitchen and bathroom
* Built in Robes with sliding doors
* Stylish tiles to living area
* Teco 2.5 hp reverse cycle split system air conditioning
* Slimline roller blinds throughout
* Undercover secure car bay
* Lock up storage room
This property is available now, and is conveniently located 13 Km from Perth airports, local shopping and
only 30 minutes to the CBD by train.
Apply quickly to avoid disappointment!!!!
Sorry not pets.
Go directly to www.rmaproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/21 Wroxton Street, Midland before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how