5/21 Watts Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Rent ID: 3830394
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
School Zone - Walk to Box Hill Shopping Centre.
Inspection By Appointment Only!
Quietly nestled back in one of the most connected locations this area can offer, within walking distance to Box Hill Centro, train station, trams and restaurants, this single level sensation is a modern renovation with much to reveal.
A secure entrance and bright semi-enclosed outdoor entertaining deck and high ceilings welcome you in where an abundance of natural light floods through an open plan living, dining and contemporary kitchen with stone benches, a Bosch induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, and rangehood plus a glass splashback.
Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes provide ample accommodation, the master has split-system air-conditioning, and all are central to the modern main bathroom with stone top vanity, double shower and plenty of storage.
There's also a private rear courtyard and separate storage room, ceiling fans for comfort and a shared carport space. With easy access to Box Hill Secondary College, Whitehorse Road, Station St, and the Mel-bourne CBD, this is a property of contemporary comfort and modern convenience.
* Beautifully updated unit with high ceilings and a huge semi-enclosed front
outdoor entertaining deck
* Spacious open plan living, dining and modern kitchen precinct with stone
benches, a Bosch induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, and range hood,
a glass splashback and plenty of storage
* Two bedrooms with robes, master bedroom with split-system air-
* Matching contemporary main bathroom with double shower and oversized
* Private rear deck, storage room, single carport space
* Bedroom wall heater, wooden floorboards, and quality carpets
Bond: 6 Weeks Minimum
Contact Steven Kwek on 0413 222 933 to arrange an early inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/21 Watts Street, Box Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $480 Near new Spacious 2Bed 2Bath Apartment
- 506/19-21 Poplar Street,...
- FROM $480/Week FURNISHED 2BED 2BATH
- ID:3881037/17 Poplar Str...
- $440 Near new one bedroom one study room apartment
- ID:3881257/17 Poplar Str...