5/21 Meriton Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4524133
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Due to COVID19 restrictions, Inspection is strictly by appointment only.
Viewing is limited to one group at a time and masks are compulsory.
Should you wish to arrange a private viewing, message the agent via this website with your Full Name, Contact number & Email Address and we will call you to arrange a suitable and safe inspection. Appointment subject to availability.
Spacious two-bedroom apartment quietly situated at the rear of a boutique block of just five apartments, located on the top floor with no common walls. Offering an abundance of privacy, spacious interiors and an open plan layout.
- Large, well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Air-conditioned, open plan living & dining opening onto a quiet, leafy balcony
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Bright bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry
- Double lock up garage
- Other features include split system a/c in lounge area, plenty of linen storage, abundance
of natural light throughout
- Perfectly located just moments to city buses, shops, schools, restaurants and cafés
Available date: 28/08/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Please contact agent for a private inspection on 8876 6200
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Want to live in Gladesville? 5/21 Meriton Street, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.