5/20 Falcon Drive,
Invermay Park, VIC 3350
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4517978
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Townhouse, Great location
"PLEASE READ: You must apply for the property before an inspection will take place. Register your interest in this property by clicking "Apply". You will then receive an email with instructions on how to apply."
Fancy living in a great spot in an easy to live property easy to live in and enjoy. Nestled in a quiet complex close to town is this immaculate townhouse. With views over the pond and a leafy outlook, this is a home where you can simply unpack and relax with a coffee in hand on the balcony.
Living space stretches over two levels with the upstairs dedicated to the three bedrooms. Each bedroom is light-filled and spacious with a built-in robe and on-trend flooring underfoot. There are two bathrooms including an ensuite with a bath and storage within the vanity.
Downstairs is a quality kitchen with gas cooking, a server's pantry and dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the meals area and there is also a living space with sliding doors that open out to the balcony.
Set at the front of the home is a family room that could also be a playroom, an office or media room depending on your needs. A large linen closet, a laundry room, a powder room and an attached double garage complete the impressive layout of this spacious townhouse. The property is in a wonderful, peaceful community close to everything you could need.
The park with a pond is set right behind the home with easy access to walking paths for a lovely afternoon stroll. The Midlands Golf Club is within easy reach along with the local shops and an array of services. For families, you are close to a host of schools including Invermay Primary School and Forest Street Primary School as well as the picturesque Lake Wendouree Reserve. This is a fabulous opportunity so don't miss out and place your application today!
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Invermay Park
Lifestyle in Invermay Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Invermay Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5/20 Falcon Drive, Invermay Park today!