2 Wight Street,
Milton, QLD 4064
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4370655
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SELF CONTAINED STUDIOS/FLATS
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY REGISTERED APPOINTMENT
-------- NOTHING AVAILABLE AT PRESENT ---------------
* Air Con
* Timber floors
* Bathroom has vanity, shower and toilet
* Fully furnished and self contained (Basic Kitchenette)
* Laundry is communal (with coin operated washing machines & Dryers)
Under 2kms to the city in one direction, and 4kms to UQ in the other.
2 Wight Street is positioned perfectly for the lucky tenant to live with the Milton's cafe lifestyle and all the inner city buzz that surrounds it.
Be it the Footy at Suncorp, Pizza by the metre at Arrivederci, coffee and dessert at 16th on Park or an evening at the Caxton;
It's all virtually at your doorstep!
* 250m to local IGA and Baroona road shopping precinct
* 400m to Milton train station
* 400m to Milton Road inbound and outbound bus lines
* 450m to Park Road's cafe and restaurant area
* 1.2kms to Caxton Street's pubs and restaurants
* 1.3kms to the barracks' cinemas and boutiques
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE TO VIEW
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milton
Lifestyle in Milton
Picture yourself living at 2 Wight Street, Milton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.