5/2 Dubbo Street,
Albion, VIC 3020
$2,296 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 3828477
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The ideal family home.
This Stylish and well presented home is located in the heart of desirable pocket of Albion offering everything you are looking for in the perfect home. Situated within close proximity to
Albion Train Station
and Sunshine Station, Selwyn Park, Easily accessible bus stops, local shops, Freeway access via Western Ring Road approximately 17km drive to Melbourne CBD and 16km drive to Melbourne International Airport
- 4 good sized bedrooms, Master bedroom with walk in robe and full en-suite
- Other bedrooms with BIR and bathed in natural light.
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Plus formal lounge and dining area,
- Guest powder room,
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious open plan living areas are light-filled and incorporate a central kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, central buffet style bench, plus ample workspace and cupboards.
- Adjoining living and dining area.
Other great features include.
- Ducted heating,
- Multiple split system cooling,
- Low maintenance gardens front and rear
- Down lights throughout.
- Undercover Alfresco Area
- Double Car Garage on remote control
- Insultanious hot water
- Solar panels
And much more.
This home is all completed and ready for you to move straight in and enjoy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/2 Dubbo Street, Albion. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.