5/1A Service Street,
Essendon North, VIC 3041
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269429
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient and Spacious
Spacious villa unit handy to everything. Only moments away from shops, cafes and all the local eateries also close to DFO factory outlet and Airport West shopping centre. Freeway access and a tram stop at the end of the street, this is one not to miss. Consisting:
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Comfortable open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioner and gas heater
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Single lock up garage plus one car space available in driveway
***OPEN TIMES CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CONFIRM TIMES ON THE DAY***
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon North
Lifestyle in Essendon North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/1A Service Street, Essendon North before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.