5/19 Payne Street,
Mangerton, NSW 2500
Available 6th November 2021
Rent ID: 2701367
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pick me, I'm ready to move into NOW
This refurbished two bedroom unit will be perfect for anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
The home features:
- Two good size bedrooms, both with large 4 door built in robes, fresh paint and polished parquetry flooring
- Neat and tidy kitchen with views of Mount Keira to enjoy whilst preparing meals, loads of cupboard space, fridge space, upright stove and connection for washing machine
- Combined living and dining area, high ceilings throughout, fresh paint and polished parquetry floors
- Extremely neat bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, plus new vanity
- Undercover carport
- Super fast NBN connection
- Pets considered on application
The unit block is located on a quiet cul-de-sac street, with an adjacent reserve to enjoy some peaceful outdoor space. It is a perfect location if you work or love having the accessibility of walking to Wollongong CBD, and you are sure to enjoy the leafy and peaceful lifestyle of living in Mangerton.
***BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY. SEE DETAILS BELOW***
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mangerton
Lifestyle in Mangerton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/19 Payne Street, Mangerton, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mangerton.