5/18A Wilga Street,
Wacol, QLD 4076
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th May 2020
Rent ID: 3752132
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rent Reduced! 2 Bedrooms + Big Study/Office Townhouse - A real hidden gem in the Wacol industrial area
Nested beside Gailes Golf course, and surrounded by parkland and wildlife, this quiet, friendly complex is perfectly situated within walking distance to rail & bus.
* 750m walking distance to Wacol train station.
* Just minutes drive to Costco Ipswich, Woolworth, Coles, big shopping center like Mt Ommaney/Goodna/Indooroopilly Shopping centers.
* Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway makes this a truly convenient place to live. Within 30 mins drive to Brisbane city or Ipswich.
The generous, high quality townhouse has 2 bedrooms and a large home office/study/game room. The main living is downstairs while the spacious, upstairs living area is perfect for playing or chilling out! Upstairs bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and fans. The large master bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Downstairs is air conditioned. The large open plan includes a modern kitchen with ceramic cook top & dishwasher and a beautifully tiled living area, opening out to the undercover, outdoor living area and private, fully fenced courtyard.
Includes a Single Garage with remote control access and provision to park a second car on driveway.
An extra bonus, Wilga Greens has a gym and an undercover BBQ area for tenants use.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- large spacious study room
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- en-suite for master bedroom
- balcony off master bedroom
- huge main bathroom
- Lounge/dining area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen fitted with modern stainless appliances
- 3rd toilet
- single lock up garage with remote controlled door
- private courtyard at rear of unit.Long covered patio.
- Security screens on all doors and down stairs windows
- Economical gas hot water system
CCTV camera is in surveillance!
Photos are of a similar unit within the complex.
Property type: Townhouse
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wacol
Lifestyle in Wacol
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wacol comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5/18A Wilga Street, Wacol today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how