5/18 Pretoria Street,
Zillmere, QLD 4034
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th May 2021
Rent ID: 4389731
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A TOUCH OF LUXURY IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION! SOLAR ELECTRICITY
In a fantastic location and brilliant on the inside, this faultless townhouse is the ultimate. If you seek a modern low maintenance home that sparkles your search will end here
* Large open plan lounge/dining room with floating timber floors
* Chic modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Lounge opens out to the private under roof entertainment area and landscaped courtyard
* Third toilet downstairs
* Two queen size built in bedrooms upstairs both with a well appointed ensuite and one with air-conditioner
* Large water tank
* A single remote lock-up garage with internal access and laundry
* Reduce your electricity bill substantially! Solar panels to save you money
* On a wonderfully quiet inside street, within walking distance of rail and bus transport and just a short drive to Westfield Chermside.
Make your move with confidence this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. The location is superb and the home is stunning.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply you can submit a 1FORM application or you can download and print our application at http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Zillmere
Lifestyle in Zillmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/18 Pretoria Street, Zillmere, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Zillmere.