5/18 Kedron Street,
Wooloowin, QLD 4030
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4224874
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor with beautiful breeze
Link Living property management is proud to present 5/18 Kedron Street, Wooloowin.
Calling all green thumbs, you will not find a complex as well maintained as this one, just take a look at these beautiful gardens. This unit provides exceptional practicality, with the added touch of style and character. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet still so close to the City, Racecourse Road, Wooloowin train station, Portside Wharf, and more.
- Air-conditioning to the living area and main bedroom
- Open plan with functional living and dining area
- Dining area large enough for 6-8 seater table and chairs
- Separate toilet to the main bathroom
- Tiled balcony with scenic views
- Ample cupboard space to the kitchen
- Spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Lock up, remote access garage with laundry area
You are a four-minute walk from the BDBR Airport line - Brisbane City, the BDVL Airport line - Varsity Lakes line, and the DBBN Doomben line - Beenleigh line at the Wooloowin station, platform 1 stop. Nearby parks include Melrose Park, Amelia Park, and Bradshaw Park.
INSPECTION INFORMATION: You must register for the inspection, inspection times with no registered attendees may be canceled so please ensure that you secure the time that best suits you by registering to confirm your attendance. To register, use the inquiry button "Email Agent" or "Contact Agent" and fill in your details, you will be sent inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wooloowin
Lifestyle in Wooloowin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wooloowin? 5/18 Kedron Street, Wooloowin could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.