5/18 Akeringa Place,
Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th July 2021
Rent ID: 4443706
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachside Living Never Looked So Good
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city living and step into your tranquil retreat perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooking the beautiful Mooloolah River Canal, just a stone's throw to Mooloolaba Beach!
Presented to perfection, this property offers:
* Spacious air conditioned living room
* Modern kitchen with tonnes of storage and bench space, plus dishwasher
* 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee
* Centrally positioned bathroom with large shower
* Combined laundry/bathroom
* Single lock-up garage
* Walking distance to cafés
* Easy access to shopping precincts
* Available 08/07/2021
David Deane Real Estate does not accept 1Form applications. Please apply through our website.
**PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR WEEKDAY INSPECTIONS. WITHOUT REGISTERING IT WILL RESULT IN THE INSPECTION BEING CANCELLED**
**Internet connections are the responsibility of the tenant to investigate and confirm what is available to them at this particular property**
OPEN HOMES AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Maximum person restrictions apply and entry may be prohibited for health and safety reasons. Social distancing requirements and hygiene apply at all times.
The Queensland Government Health Direction requires mandatory contact information to be kept about Occupants, guests, attendees and staff members attending Open Home Inspections and Private Inspections for contact tracing purposes. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. Minimum information required is Name, Email and Mobile Number. Address is optional.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooloolaba
Lifestyle in Mooloolaba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mooloolaba is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/18 Akeringa Place, Mooloolaba.