5/18-20 Ross Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2340865
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 30TH MAY 11:30-11:45AM
This well presented two-bedroom apartment is located in a security block and only a short stroll to Glades Bay waterfront, Gladesville Shopping Village, schools and transport.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious, air-conditioned living room flowing onto a good sized balcony with district
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry, single lock up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or call agent for a private inspection on 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/18-20 Ross Street, Gladesville.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how