5/17 Granville Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3211416
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION - WEST END
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Your private room is in the heart of Woolloongabba. Close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
• Off Street Parking available
• Free laundry
• Internet Provided
The amazing home right in the heart of West End is spread over 2 levels. 2 Bedrooms downstairs with separate living and 3 bedrooms upstairs.
The upstairs section of the house has just been renovated and has a fresh new warm feeling. All roomS have ceiling fans and the living area is air conditioned.
Common Areas Include: Spacious kitchen and living and dining areas, bathroom, Hugh back deck.
Rent Includes: Water, Gas, Electricity, Furniture
Each room is fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe, study desk and chair. You are a 15 minute bus ride to the CBD and a 30 minute walk to the CBD, Transport is walking distance from the property.
Education Facilities Close By:
- Southbank Tafe - 2kms
- Griffith University - Southbank campus - 2km
- QUT - Kelvin Grove - 4.7kms
- QUT - Gardens Point - 3.1kms
- University of Queensland - St Lucia - 2.3km via ferry
Shopping Close by:
- Brisbane CBD - 3km;
- Aldi - 350m
- Coles Supermarket, Restaurants, Bars - 1.6km
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/17 Granville Street, West End before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how