5/17 Granville Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th May 2021
Rent ID: 3211416
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION - WEST END
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Your private room is in the heart of Woolloongabba. Close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
Off Street Parking available
The amazing home right in the heart of West End is spread over 2 levels. 2 Bedrooms downstairs with separate living and 3 bedrooms upstairs.
The upstairs section of the house has just been renovated and has a fresh new warm feeling. All roomS have ceiling fans and the living area is air conditioned.
Common Areas Include: Spacious kitchen & living & dining areas, bathroom, Hugh back deck.
Rent Includes: Water, Gas, Electricity, Furniture
Each room is fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe, study desk and chair. You are a 15 minute bus ride to the CBD and a 30 minute walk to the CBD, Transport is walking distance from the property.
Education Facilities Close By:
- Southbank Tafe - 2kms
- Griffith University - Southbank campus - 2km
- QUT - Kelvin Grove - 4.7kms
- QUT - Gardens Point - 3.1kms
- University of Queensland - St Lucia - 2.3km via ferry
Shopping Close by:
- Brisbane CBD - 3km;
- Aldi - 350m
- Coles Supermarket, Restaurants, Bars - 1.6km
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/17 Granville Street, West End before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.