5/17 Dingle Avenue,
Kings Beach, QLD 4551
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2021
Rent ID: 4251120
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STONES THROW TO THE BEACH
Are you looking for a low maintenance apartment with ocean views, within walking distance from the beach, all for a low price? If you answered yes, than look no further!
Being only a block from the beautiful Kings Beach, it gives you plenty of opportunity to fit in a surf before work or a lazy day by the water on the weekends without the hassle of having to try and find a car park.
The features of this property include:
- Two good sized bedrooms
- One bathroom with separate toilet
- Generous kitchen with breakfast bench
- Open plan living and dining area leading to the balcony
- Private balcony catching the cooling breezes and water views
- Single car space
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
- Available 4th February 2021
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Beach
Lifestyle in Kings Beach
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 5/17 Dingle Avenue, Kings Beach is unfurnished and available to rent.