$390 PER WEEK NEGOTIABLE
5/17 Blaxcell Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3245772
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT WITH LOCK-UP GARAGE
Come and explore this two-bedroom unit offering comfortable living, recently updated kitchen, and convenience. Located close to all major amenities Granville has to offer.
Property Features Include:
- New Timber Floor Throughout,
- Freshly Painted,
- Two Bedroom Unit With Mirror Built-Ins,
- Recently Updated Eat-in Kitchen,
- Open Plan Living and Dining Areas,
- Double Sun-Filled Balconies,
- Lock Up Garage with Storage area X 1,
- Minutes Walk to Woolworths and all Major Amenities.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 02 9749 5255 **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however, they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be canceled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Picture yourself living at 5/17 Blaxcell Street, Granville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how