5/17-21 Old Taren Point Road,
Taren Point, NSW 2229
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2021
Rent ID: 4564474
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions open house inspections are not available, to inspect a property please click send enquiry so we can notify you of private inspection times available. Due to the NSW Health advice effective from 4pm Wednesday 23rd June 2021, face masks must be worn whilst inspecting the property. Access may be refused if you do not bring or wear a mask. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitiser to the inspection whilst following social distancing rules.**
How to Inspect a Property during COVID19:
1: Watch our property tour video online
2: Do a drive-by of the property
3: An Agent will be in contact with you soon to arrange a private 1 on 1 inspection and/or a Facetime inspection.
4: Apply online (see details below).
This three bedroom villa offers a low maintenance lifestyle and is steps to Botany Bay walking track and waterways.
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
- Combined living and dining with timber floors
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and large tub
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning
- Level outdoor yard with large undercover area
- Internal laundry
- Double car garage with remote access
Pets will be considered upon application.
Available from 06 October 2021 on an initial 06 or 12 month lease.
Register your interest and for inspections please click on 'email agent' or 'book inspection'. Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes. Registering your details gives you priority access to all the information required to inspect and apply for this property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taren Point
Lifestyle in Taren Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/17-21 Old Taren Point Road, Taren Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.