5/16A Wigram Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
Rent ID: 4457258
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The 2 Bedroom unit located in Harris Park.
The 2 bedroom unit is conveniently located near public transport, shops and many other amenities.
- Top floor location.
- Fresh carpet.
- 2 good size bedrooms.
- Large open lounge and dining area.
- Internal Laundry
- Car Space
For further information, and to book an inspection, please call 9639 0999.
Important notice: Covid-19 Lockdown- we advise that all public open homes have been cancelled during the lockdown period. Please contact the agent if you wish to book a private inspection. Also, please note a mask must be worn for your inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/16A Wigram Street, Harris Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Harris Park.