5/16 Fulton Street,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374513
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect two-bedroom apartment
Opposite Toorak Park Oval and just a stone's throw from Victory Square, Orrong Park and Romanis Reserve, this spacious first floor apartment offers everything you are looking for with added advantages of a pleasant aspect and secure off street parking.
- Open plan living/dining room with polish floor boards
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Centrally located bathroom with shower over bath
- Internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge room
- Security intercom entrance
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/16 Fulton Street, Armadale before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.