5/16-22 Guinea Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4080043
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Vacant property, inspection by appointment welcome!
Perfect Location, fully renovated 2-bedroom unit with tiled flooring
Positioned in a great location this 2-bedroom, elevated ground floor unit is close to Kogarah's schools, shops, and train station. Featuring two good sized bedrooms with built-ins, bright lounge area, eat-in kitchen & bathroom with separate shower, lovely north-east facing balcony, extra-large lock up garage and own private laundry downstairs.
For more details please, do not hesitate to call Andras on 0447 226 016 or our renting team on 02 9580 8860
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kogarah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/16-22 Guinea Street, Kogarah.