$700 DEPOSIT TAKEN
5-15 William Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4062437
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Are you looking for a lovely home in an award-winning complex in one of the most popular suburbs in the southeast? If so we offer an Immaculate 2 bedroom townhouse in quiet location.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Modern chef's kitchen
- Lounge and separate dining
- Lock-up garage and car space
- Sunny rear garden
- Internal laundry
The property is walking distance to a lovely cafe and park and 5 minutes to a large selection of fresh food shopping, restaurants, schools. Easy access to airport and eastern beaches.
FOR INSPECTION/INQUIRIES: Please call Murray Howe 0403 052 274 or 9662 8144 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
5-15 William Street, Botany, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Botany.