5/15-17 Cropley Street,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2194717
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER 9:15-9:30AM
Spacious two bedroom villa in a great location! Situated just moments from waterfront parks, foreshore walks, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Train Station.
- New blinds and light fittings throughout!
- Large, neat kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Combined lounge and dining area offering plenty of natural light and air-conditioning
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Neat bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry with additional storage
- Private rear courtyard with garden shed
- Lock up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Pets permitted, pending strata approval
Viewings as per open times on website, or contact agent for a private inspection on 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rhodes? 5/15-17 Cropley Street, Rhodes could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.