$850 pwHow much could you borrow?
5/14 Rangers Road,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4693126
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Moments away from cafes, restaurants that all Neutral Bay has to Offer
This generous sized three bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a medium-sized security block with leafy outlook. The fantastic cafes, restaurants and amenities of Neutral Bay are only moments away, as is the bus to the city or North Sydney. You can't beat this location!
- Built-in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- L-shape living and dining area that lead out to the balcony
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage
- Unfurnished and available now
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cremorne? 5/14 Rangers Road, Cremorne could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.