5/14 Argyle Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2227137
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*IDEAL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL / UNI STUDENT. NBN INSTALLED
We are requesting you pre apply to see this rental .
Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form, fill it in + attach ID documents and return as soon as possible.
Some preliminary checks will be completed and if those are successful , you will be contacted with a time to view.
*****Open Inspection or Private Viewings of properties. You will be required to record your details by QR code or register on a hard copy, to ensure we are following the Government of SA Covid Guidelines. Thank you in anticipation from the Team at Century 21 Beachside & Lakes*****
** CLOSE TO THE CITY IN A QUIET LOCATION **
* Up stairs unit in a quiet group of 6
* 2 Bedrooms
* Sparkling near new kitchen with modern appliances
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
* Newly installed laminate floor boards
* Carpet throughout
* Gas water heating
* parking for 1 vehicle
* NBN ALREADY INSTALLED
A fantastic opportunity to live a short distance from the Adelaide C.B.D and the lifestyle hub of Adelaide's local restaurants and cafes and entertainment.
This neat and tidy unit is ideal for the busy professional or couple, Or for the Uni Students.
Please contact Oriella Cianci for more details 8242 1233 or 0488 972 902
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 5/14 Argyle Street, Prospect is unfurnished and available to rent.