5, 14 AND 17/100 Ninth Avenue,
Railway Estate, QLD 4810
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2781496
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground, Middle and Top Floor Units Available! Freshly Painted Exterior and Brand New Landscaping!
Near-new and ready to move in. A unit that has everything you could possibly need. Located only minutes from the City, Castle Hill and The Strand.
• Modern Kitchen with Granite bench tops and dishwasher
• Spacious open plan dining/living opening to large balcony
• 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
• Spacious bathroom, separate shower and stand alone bathtub
• Internal laundry with sink and dryer, separate toilet
• Tiles throughout and fully air conditioned for comfort
• Security screened and lock up remote controlled garage
• Security coded entry and intercom
Contact our office on (07) 4725 8899 for a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Railway Estate
Lifestyle in Railway Estate
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Railway Estate is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5, 14 AND 17/100 Ninth Avenue, Railway Estate.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how