5/13 Osborne Avenue,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4436460
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 WEEKS FREE RENT !
Great size property!
This 2 bedroom townhouse gives low maintenance modern ease a whole new meaning. Perfectly positioned to enjoy Malvern Road shops, cafes and High Street trams, light-filled living and equally generous kitchen/dining areas, laundry with separate toilet & welcoming corner courtyard. Upstairs, the generous proportions of two double bedrooms are complemented by walk-in robes and a shared central bathroom offering ensuite access to each bedroom. Single garage enhances convenience amidst an attractive boutique development of only five.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/13 Osborne Avenue, Glen Iris before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.