5/13 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,480 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 637060
VICTORIA PARK PROPERTY FOR RENT
AMAZING VIEWS OF THE CITY! DON'T MISS OUT!
This property can come furnished or unfurnished!
Feel like you are living on top of the world when you come home to this executive fully furnished upstairs apartment.
- Two bedrooms
- Plus study
- One bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas cooking
- Secure complex with secure undercover parking
- Large balcony with amazing city and Burswood views
- Spa and sauna in complex
Brilliant location with walking distance to the funky cafe's and shops of Victoria Park. Hurry Don't Miss Out.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.mresidential.com.au and click the Book' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection day and time that suits.
1 Garage space
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Victoria Park? 5/13 King George Street could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.