5/12 May Street,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2441164
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN
This exceptional, fully renovated three bedroom unit is conveniently located in close proximity to Eastwood Shopping Centre, a wide variety of restaurants, Public Transport and local schools in the Eastwood catchment.
- Bright and spacious living area with elegant timber flooring
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Polished kitchen with brand new appliances and gas cooking
- Ultra-modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and over sized shower
- Shared laundry right outside your door
- Secure car space
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Viewings as per open times on websites
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Want to live in Eastwood? 5/12 May Street, Eastwood could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how