5/11 O'dowd Street,
Waverley, NSW 2024
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4245930
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique Apartment with Parking - A Stroll to Queens Park
Located in a Peaceful cul-de-sac convenient to Charing Cross, a stroll to Queens Park and just moments from Bronte Beach, this ground level apartment offers convenience while being located in the quiet boutique ''Rutherford' block of eight.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Generous double bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Neat bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Two tandem car spaces, conveniently located outside the front door
- Moments to Shops and Cafe's, Queens Park, Bronte Beach and Transport
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/11 O'dowd Street, Waverley before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.