5/11 Michelle Place,
Marayong, NSW 2148
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268024
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN QUIET LOCATION
WHEN ATTENDING AN OPEN HOME OR AN INSPECTION AT THE PROPERTY, PLEASE NOTE THAT FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY TO ENTER THE PROPERTY, YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY IF A MASK IS NOT WORN.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by other similar properties, this neat two bedroom townhouse is within walking distance to St Andrews Primary School and Catholic Church. Conveniently located less than a 5 minute drive to the local corner shops of Quakers Court as well as multiple bus stops close by. Only a 15 minute walk to train station.
Accommodation and Features:
- 2 bedrooms, air conditioning to master bedroom
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Quality kitchen with electric cooking
- Built in robes to both rooms
- Single lock up drive through garage
- Internal laundry with second toilet downstairs
- Lounge room with air conditioning
- Low maintenance yard
- Availability: 3/2/21
- Pets: Subject to owners approval
- Lease Period: 12 months
- Parking: Single lock up garage drive through
- Heating/Cooling: Two split system air conditioners
- Fridge is included
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We do ask when attending your appointment that there only be one person per enquiry to view the property, this helps to limit the amount of people coming through the household. Face masks are mandatory to inspect the property. ***
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marayong
Lifestyle in Marayong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/11 Michelle Place, Marayong, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marayong.