5/11-13 St Georges Road,
Penshurst, NSW 2222
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4602969
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE 2 BEDROOM UNIT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK
Positioned on the first floor within the heart of Penshurst, this large two bedroom unit provides ample light and the ultimate laidback living. Immaculate throughout with a beautiful and private leafy outlook, this large and easy living unit is sure to please!
Located within metres to St Declan's Catholic School, Penshurst Girls High and Penshurst Public School, Hurstville Aquatic Centre, Olds Park, Penshurst Street shops and Penshurst Train Station.
- Two well sized bedrooms, both with built ins
- Vastly flowing lounge and dining area
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- Internal laundry
- Floor coverings and tiled floors throughout
- Covered balcony with park views
- Security Building
- Single lock up garage with internal access
For all enquiries, please contact Caitlin Galvin:
Phone: 9579 6522
VIEWING THIS PROPERTY
Due to current 'Stay At Home' orders for Greater Sydney and COVID-19 restrictions, inspections will be organised by private appointment only.
Masks are to be worn at all times during the inspection and all common areas of the premises. A distance of 1.5 metres between viewer and agent to be adhered to at all times.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penshurst
Lifestyle in Penshurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/11-13 St Georges Road, Penshurst before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.