5/10 Tuesley Easement,
Southport, QLD 4215
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4667949
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Great value two bedroom unit in central location right on Loders Creek. Short walk across to the Broadwater and Chirn Park shops.
- Can be offered furnished or unfurnished
- Two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Air conditioning to living area
- Tidy Kitchen
- Small balcony area off living
- Laundry in tiled bathroom
- One off street car park.
Disclaimer: Photos may not always represent the property to its best ability, please ensure you view the property before applying. PRDnationwide Southport has described the property and its features to the best of our knowledge and takes no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may have been made.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/10 Tuesley Easement, Southport before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.