5/10 Narong Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3772604
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent and large home near Caulfield Park
This two bedroom apartment located on the first floor is sure to impress as soon as you walk in the door.
- Secure entrance to building
- Entrance hallway with storage
- Bright white kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
- Spacious lounge room with heating and access to balcony
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and washing machine taps
- Off street parking for one car
Located conveniently near Malvern Central Shopping, Malvern station, cafes, public transport and a short stroll to the scenic Caulfield Park. Get in quick to inspect.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9.00 am - 3.30 pm Monday - Friday
9.00 am - 11.30 am Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Caulfield North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5/10 Narong Road, Caulfield North today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how