5/1 Coral Way,
Exmouth, WA 6707
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2880416
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well maintained and fully self contained townhouse in the Marina precinct will be available in February 2020.
This property features:
- open plan living;
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes;
- 2 bathrooms
- split system air conditioning throughout;
- modern furnishings and fixtures;
- all bedding and towels;
- easy care gardens.
Pack your bags and move straight in!
Small pets considered with references.
For further information please contact our office.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exmouth
Lifestyle in Exmouth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Exmouth includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 5/1 Coral Way, Exmouth today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how