5/1 Barker Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 915915
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME LOCATION IN SUBIACO!
Be quick to snap up this conveniently located Subiaco ground floor apartment.
Within walking distance to popular Rokeby Road/Hay Street shopping and restaurant district, walking distance to beautiful Kings Park and a short drive to the city.
- Spacious Lounge Room
- Bright Kitchen/meals area
- Two large Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with adjoining walk in robe or small storage room
- Bathroom joining on to both Bedrooms, with bath
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Common laundry
- Air conditioning
- One garage Space
- Sorry no pets
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
REGISTER YOUR INSPECTION NOW!
Please register your details below.
You will receive an instant response to select an inspection time to view the property.
If no times are currently available you will be instantly informed when an inspection becomes available.
You will also receive notifications if there are any changes or updates to the inspection time.
If there are no registrations, the inspection may not proceed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS, APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN AT INSPECTION.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/1 Barker Road, Subiaco. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.