5/578 Glenferrie Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116523
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your search is over
Please note: Inspection of this property is now by private appointment only. To arrange a suitable time please contact our agent or click on the request an inspection time button below.
This Sun filled, perfectly positioned top floor apartment that has been recently painted. comprises of two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes, kitchen with gas cooking, lots of cupboard space and meals area. Light and bright lounge room with brand new carpet that opens out to the balcony. A central bathroom with separate shower and bath. Additional features: Security entrance, off the street parking, linen cupboard. All within a short stroll to Glenferrie Road Shops, Swinburne University and easy access to trams and trains.
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hawthorn? 5/578 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.