5/356 Railway Terrace,
Guildford, NSW 2161
Rent ID: 4027485
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in an ultra- convenient location ! Guildford train station is only moments away !!
A must to inspect, features include:
*3 generous sized bedrooms with En-suite to main & built-in robes to all rooms.
* Main bathroom with shower over bath and tiled floor to ceiling.
*Situated on 3rd level, massive open plan living and dining area.
* Medium sized balcony with magnificent outlook.
* Timber flooring & Freshly painted.
* Stylish kitchen featuring timber cabinets, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
* Blinds throughout
* Split System Air Conditioning
* Security Intercom
* Underground car space
* Secured storage
Please contact our Management team on 1300 201 330 Multi Dynamic - Auburn .
Disclaimer: This advertisement serves as a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in relying upon this information. Photograph for illustration purpose only. t&c applies.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/356 Railway Terrace, Guildford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $2380 per month
- 312 Railway Terrace, Gui...
- $440.00 Per Week ** NEGOTIABLE**
- 13 Cleone Street, Guildford
- $550.00 Per Week application received
- 41 Bursill Street, Guild...