FIRST WEEK RENT FREE - $490 per week
5/312-324 Windsor Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2034179
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT THREE BEDROOM UNIT
Welcoming back to the rental market this low maintenance, ground floor three bedroom unit in a popular, quality complex just a short walk to the local shops. Featuring:
- Three spacious bedrooms, main with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Covered balcony, great for entertaining the friends and family
- Security building with intercom
- Double lock-up garage
- Swimming pool in complex.
Available 1st December 2020.
***Walsh & Sullivan Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
5/312-324 Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Baulkham Hills.