5/277 Nepean Highway,
Seaford, VIC 3198
$1,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2816792
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Opposite the beach is this 2-bedroom unit set at the back of the block. Walking distance to all amenities, including Seaford Beach, Seaford/Kananook train station and local shops
Comprising 2 large bedrooms, bath over shower, kitchen with gas cooking and lounge with gas wall furnace.
Features include, Large shared block next to Kananook Creek, quiet position and close to Frankston CBD.
• 2 large bedrooms
• Set on the back of the block
• Kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
• Lounge room with gas wall furnace
• Close to schools, shops and transport and opposite the beach
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/277 Nepean Highway, Seaford, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seaford.