5/243 Anzac Parade,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4636358
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet and large apartment
Super close to UNSW, easy access to Sydney CBD and the Eastern Suburbs and Beaches.
+ North facing, quiet location
+ Large two bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
+ New Oven and cocktop
+ Air Conditioning;
+ Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
+ Gym, Sauna, Swimming Pool
+ Lift , Intercom, Security Access
Furnished or unfurnished
Move in date can be negotiated.
Please contact Joe 0401683456 for inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/243 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.