5/189 Townshend Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4655106
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location! Quiet & Cosy
Conveniently situated in a small, leafy complex of only 7, in a whispering quiet, tree-lined street. Close to cafes, hospitals, shops, theatres, transport and many more local facilities, not counting being within easy access of the city. This T/H is an end unit and has private balcony with tree-top views over Proclamation Street.
This property is featuring :-
- Two street entries, with private entrance, garden & security gates
- End unit, no passing guest
- Spacious Lounge with view of the yard
- kitchen with dining area
- Two bedroom upstairs, master with own balcony & Views
- One bathroom with separate toilet
- Own laundry adjacent to the kitchen
- Storage space
- Split system air conditioning
- Pretty front & back gardens with own pathways
- Undercover car bay
- Easy/Convenient access from Proclamation Street
Contact your agent for a private viewing!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT - Book for an inspection time today
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/189 Townshend Road, Subiaco before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.