5/185 Peninsula Road,
Maylands, WA 6051
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4450360
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 Bedroom Villa - Great Location!
This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom villa, is in a small well kept group of 10.
Located within walking distance to the Swan River, Bardon Park, Maylands train station, the popular Eighth Ave cafe and shopping strip and within the catchment for Mt Lawley High School.
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Built in robe to the master bedroom
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious tiled open plan living/dining
- Renovated bathroom
- Internal laundry space
- Private courtyard
- Under cover parking at doorstep
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Maylands? 5/185 Peninsula Road, Maylands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.